TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about wings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Refuzal

Question about wings Empty
PostSubject: Question about wings   Question about wings I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:48 am

HI

I want to ask about lvl 4 wings. Can I make in chaos machine or i must buy it in webshop??
Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

PostSubject: Re: Question about wings   Question about wings I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:03 pm

4lvl wings are only available in webshop. You cant make them.
What u also whant to know:
1) 4lvl wings dont have a class restriction. Eg. a BM, MG, ELF can wear them. Not sure about Summoner and DL tho.
2) IMPORTANT. The 4lvl wings are non tradable and non upgradable. Meaning if you buy them F.O but +0 they will stay like that.
3) 4lvl wings are NON TRADABLE. You cannot show or trade them. Only way to swap wings from char to char is frou deposit.
So to renember. If u buy wings buy em +15+7%(about 8k credits from what i renember)
That should answer all your questions.
Back to top Go down
Refuzal

PostSubject: Re: Question about wings   Question about wings I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 pm

thx you very much Smile

topic for close
Back to top Go down
BleXas

BleXas

PostSubject: Re: Question about wings   Question about wings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 pm

i buyed +15 f.o. but its on 1 durabilyti
Back to top Go down
Trixti

Trixti

PostSubject: Re: Question about wings   Question about wings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 am

In other mu can do 4lvl wings but here can't It buy only in web shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about wings   Question about wings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about wings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Help Section-
Jump to: