TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryan12

MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS   Empty
PostSubject: MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS    MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Sad Sad Adm help my is problems that yesterday tape-worm 4000 of credits and today I have 0 and do not spend it and when I vote it continues being 0 porfavor solve my problem AND MY Account is bryan12

Thank you ¡ Thank you ¡
Back to top Go down
Gabyto

PostSubject: Re: MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS    MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Hello admin tube talking to other players and they have given 15000 points for the webshop yaa I do not want to know why and also to see because the points I had in my account : gabyto are not voting and if I keda to 10 from now thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
7ig3r

7ig3r

PostSubject: Re: MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS    MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:50 am

what for Gm to solve that prob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS    MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY CREDITS IS 0 HELP PLIS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Problems Report-
Jump to: