TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem solved xD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Justice

Justice

Problem solved xD Empty
PostSubject: Problem solved xD   Problem solved xD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:43 pm

I found a solution, some players posted on forum that somebody can easily kill him. That's because is a bug in the jewel of harmony option, in weapons, the joh option increase max dmg. can be upgraded to 10.000, same in armor, increase defense +10000.

I know some players who exploit this bug, i think they must be punished because nobody reported it... only abused of it.

players like Yamila and eddy02. Tha's all the names i know D:
Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

Problem solved xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem solved xD   Problem solved xD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 pm

those opts suck. If u know how u can kill a person like that easy. i woildnt call that a bug.
Aditionaly made some tests about it.
I put +100k def in every part of set
ended up with 500k def. A random moob hit me for 65 dmg.
Then took off set abd added 1k in agi(0res char). Ended up with something like 3kdef or so. Moob hit me for 3 lol. So the bug ur speaking of is just a id call it ''visual bug'' lol.
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

Problem solved xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem solved xD   Problem solved xD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Justice wrote:
I found a solution, some players posted on forum that somebody can easily kill him. That's because is a bug in the jewel of harmony option, in weapons, the joh option increase max dmg. can be upgraded to 10.000, same in armor, increase defense +10000.

I know some players who exploit this bug, i think they must be punished because nobody reported it... only abused of it.

players like Yamila and eddy02. Tha's all the names i know D:

we will check it...
Problem solved xD 349dttx
Back to top Go down
TheWALL

TheWALL

Problem solved xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem solved xD   Problem solved xD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:37 am

I tried pk and duel people with that opt but still died. And its not the best yellow option lol..
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

Problem solved xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem solved xD   Problem solved xD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 am

Those Yellow opts like 100k def or 100k attack are bugs. They don't do nothing....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem solved xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem solved xD   Problem solved xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem solved xD
Page 1 of 1