TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO THE HEAD GM

Go down 
+2
ddragonfly
Nocturnal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocturnal

Nocturnal

TO THE HEAD GM Empty
PostSubject: TO THE HEAD GM   TO THE HEAD GM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:32 am

SIR PLEASE KNOW WHO THE PEOPLE YOU ARE PROMOTING AS GMS. MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE WISE AND HAVE PATIENT TO THE PEOPLE WHO IS JUST ASKING SOME QUESTION. I ASKED ONLY WHY ALEE IS STOPPING ON MY CO PLAYERS EVENT. AND I JUST ASK WHY TO HIM AND THAT AKUMA JUST BANNED ME AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT FOR ONLY ASKING WHY HE STOP THE EVENT. I AM JUST CURIOUS WHY ALEE IS STOPPING SOME NORMAL PLAYERS EVENT.THERE IS NO RULES THAT WE CANT MAKE EVENTS BY OUR OWN.DONT WE HAVE OUR FREEDOM HERE TO MAKE SOME EVENTS EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT GMS. THIS IS THE ONLY SERVER THAT I EXPIERIENCED THAT. SO PLEASE KNOW CAREFULLY THE GMS YOU ARE PROMOTING. AND FUCK THOSE AKUMA AND CHI AND ALEE. MY BROTHER CRIED FOR THAT SIMPLE REASON. WE FIND SERVER THAT WE CAN PLAY FREELY. I AM NOT INSULTING GMS HERE. I AM JUST ASKING QUESTIONS..IF THERE IS A KIND OF GM LIKE HIM WITH NO PATIENT. I READ HIS APPLICATION AND FUCK. HE IS NOT THAT PERSON. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. TRY TO TALK TO OTHERS AND THEY WILL KNOW. I AM JUST ASKING AND HE IS USING HIS POWER AS A GM..BANNING PLAYERS WHO THINK THAT AGAINST TO HIM..FUCK THIS SERVER. WE PLAYED TOO MUCH..WE WAITED LONG TO VOTE TO GET OUR ITEMS THEN HE WILL JUST BANNED ME FOR THAT.FUCKING BITCH..
Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

TO THE HEAD GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO THE HEAD GM   TO THE HEAD GM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh and forgot to add this in the previous post...

0/10 - feels batman
Back to top Go down
TheWALL

TheWALL

TO THE HEAD GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO THE HEAD GM   TO THE HEAD GM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:01 pm

dude. if you know to much. and your so perfect in what you do. you should know by now where to make/post your complaints and not shouting in rage ingame. if you want to make a point and ditch someone because they stepped on you GO TO FORUM AND MAKE YOUR STATEMENT. pig
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

Nocturnal

TO THE HEAD GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO THE HEAD GM   TO THE HEAD GM I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 am

dont make your image good dude..make sense. you are with HIM even though he has the problem. if you can give me an answer why he deleted my brother's account by only asking that why alee prohibited my co player's event. it is the first time i encounter that for 5-6 players. He said have freedom. and why the hell he do that. he has no patience and super lazy dude. maybe he this is his first time to become a gm. i understand that. and based on what happened i can see that in real life he is a short tempered guy ready to fight for his friend. is it because he is a GM, he can abuse his power. Come think of it. I am just trying to defense myself dude because i dont why alee is stopping my co player's event though there is no rules for that. it is just for fun. use your head dude. it is not that if you are a gm you are always correct.
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

TO THE HEAD GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO THE HEAD GM   TO THE HEAD GM I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:19 am

Nocturnal wrote:
dont make your image good dude..make sense. you are with HIM even though he has the problem. if you can give me an answer why he deleted my brother's account by only asking that why alee prohibited my co player's event. it is the first time i encounter that for 5-6 players. He said have freedom. and why the hell he do that. he has no patience and super lazy dude. maybe he this is his first time to become a gm. i understand that. and based on what happened i can see that in real life he is a short tempered guy ready to fight for his friend. is it because he is a GM, he can abuse his power. Come think of it. I am just trying to defense myself dude because i dont why alee is stopping my co player's event though there is no rules for that. it is just for fun. use your head dude. it is not that if you are a gm you are always correct.

Alee is not a GM

He's only a normal player

/closed

TO THE HEAD GM 1hcdg6
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

TO THE HEAD GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO THE HEAD GM   TO THE HEAD GM I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 am

First of all like i said earlier, I don't have to power to Delete accounts.

Second -sorry for your inconvients but when your yelling like this earlier that was B.S

Third - Didn't know wth is was going on i just came back and saw you POST LIKE THIS.

Fourth - Did i say i always right?? Everyone knows that i make mastakes lol.... and i don't do anything i just accept their correction.

Fifth - Alee should have not said that to you BUT YOU SHOULDN'T REPLY LIKE THIS!

Done nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

Nocturnal

TO THE HEAD GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO THE HEAD GM   TO THE HEAD GM I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:27 am

my brother tried and tried and always says your account is invalid
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

TO THE HEAD GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO THE HEAD GM   TO THE HEAD GM I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:51 am

Request for new password
Back to top Go down
7ig3r

7ig3r

TO THE HEAD GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO THE HEAD GM   TO THE HEAD GM I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 pm

OH silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TO THE HEAD GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO THE HEAD GM   TO THE HEAD GM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO THE HEAD GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Problems Report-
Jump to: