TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you need Help !

Go down 
+3
7ig3r
chiii
TheXMuAdmin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheXMuAdmin
Admin
TheXMuAdmin

If you need Help ! Empty
PostSubject: If you need Help !   If you need Help ! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:30 am

If you need help then write here, first about what you need help, and we answer you soon, and try to help you !
Back to top Go down
https://thexmu.forumotion.com
chiii

chiii

If you need Help ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need Help !   If you need Help ! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:21 pm

chiii

what if i have a exc item but it has no socket ??
how can i put socket in exc items
tnxx!!!

Chiii

RebeLgurL
Back to top Go down
7ig3r

7ig3r

If you need Help ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need Help !   If you need Help ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 am

How do the bug wing GM
Back to top Go down
jumel07

If you need Help ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need Help !   If you need Help ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:29 pm

GM i need help i have problem about my voting i already vote 2 times in every link but until now it show 0 times voted on every link ...

i swear i enter correctly the codes ..

please gm check it and fix it ..

my username:: jumel28
Back to top Go down
Mulgarus

Mulgarus

If you need Help ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need Help !   If you need Help ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:47 pm

jumel07 wrote:
GM i need help i have problem about my voting i already vote 2 times in every link but until now it show 0 times voted on every link ...

i swear i enter correctly the codes ..

please gm check it and fix it ..

my username:: jumel28

Same here, but I am getting credits, but not getting the "voted".. Sad

Username: mulgarus
Back to top Go down
chandeaf12

If you need Help ! Empty
PostSubject: hello admin   If you need Help ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:35 am

hello admin

why Credits is still zero? i always tired to vote top100 many time to now but Credits is still zero :-(

https://2img.net/h/i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll286/chan_deaf_2008/Untitled-1copy-4.jpg

please help me and waiting for Credits

my username: chandeaf12..
Back to top Go down
jumel07

If you need Help ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need Help !   If you need Help ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:35 am

Admin please fix our problem for the 3rd times its nothing i got credits but nothing shows i vote . . . im the last months top 8 voter . . I want to be in the top 10 voter for this . . it is important to me . . thanks admins/GM . . MORE POWER TO THIS SERVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
troyaboy19

If you need Help ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need Help !   If you need Help ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:53 pm

TheXMuAdmin wrote:
If you need help then write here, first about what you need help, and we answer you soon, and try to help you !

troyaboy19 wrote:
Hello dear GMs

I buy today RED BLADE F.O. +15 and i just add jewel of harmony option bypass+10 and i forget i cant add higher refine ..to increase this opt...and when i do this it come to +0 form +10....when i login agan its just dissapire ....what its going on Sad pls Gms look at my acc i buy it ...and what it do to me...sory for my bad english but i will want it back Sad i love this server so much but this...im so dissapointed abaut this what happend Sad pls help me i will do anything to get it back i promise Sad

THX FOR HELP IF YOU WILL HELP ME !!!

troyaboy19 this is my username in game Sad

this server is awesom and gms too so i want to play agan but no whitout my f.o. red blade Sad

1 thing more i wish i hawe a screen shot but dont hawe it Sad((((((
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you need Help ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need Help !   If you need Help ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you need Help !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Help Section-
Jump to: