TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZeRoPH GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeRo

ZeRo

ZeRoPH GM Application Empty
PostSubject: ZeRoPH GM Application   ZeRoPH GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:14 am

NAME: King D`Hardly Obsina
Name in Game: ZeRoPH/ZeRo

1. Because I want to be a part of the team-- it's goal, its duties & responsibilities.
2. For Accomplishment - I've been playing on this server for quite a year now, so I think it's time for me to contribute something more essential than that a kid can't.
3. To Set an Example - We all know that about 80% (i guess) of players here are teenagers, and we all know their characteristics. If given a chance to be a part of this group, players will somehow in someway will look at me, and this could be a good opportunity for me to show them a more mature, more descent, more profess player to set a good example.
4. For a Change - I am not getting younger and sooner or later i will retire of playing this game. I want something new, better than just an ordinary player and/or forumer.
5. Legacy - Upon my retirement playing this game, so I think could it's time for me to contribute something that a kid can't.
6. To Teach them Moral Values - Because I believe that playing a game is not just to compete, not just by playing & winning the game. But of course the essence of camaraderie among each group & to develop sportsmanship that most of the players doesn't still have.

*Why we should add you?
1. Because I think I'm qualified just like the others. I am matured and can contribute something specially on decision making.
2. I've been in many server and gain enough experience [and learned lesson from them] that most of the kids doesn't still have.
3. Based on my experiences in real life, I could easily adapt myself to new a condition and/or position.
4. Based on my knowledge and experiences, I can give something valuable than just a mere player.
5. As an advocate of a good government [in real], I could also implement applied rules & regulations and could suggest a better one..
6. My scope of duty & responsibility in real life is/was broader, i should say, than a GM Application could do.
7. Because I think I could do something more valuable than just a kid.

*Introduce yourself to us.
I am King D`Hardly Obsina, of legal age, a citizen of the Republic of the Philippines.
I'm working for an international shipping/manning company base in Makati Philippines, working as Systems Administrator/Consultant.

I believe that the virtue of life is not just by winning, it is how you win & how you stand win you fall..

May this information could suffice my GM Application

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
TheXMuAdmin
Admin
TheXMuAdmin

PostSubject: Re: ZeRoPH GM Application   ZeRoPH GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:22 am

When i see here 10 application to GM, i choose 1 who get GM !
Back to top Go down
https://thexmu.forumotion.com
Kaos

Kaos

PostSubject: GM AKUMA   ZeRoPH GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:48 am

i just wanna tell you that AKUMA is the best GM you will ever have!

Last edited by TheXMuAdmin on Fri May 27, 2011 10:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZeRoPH GM Application   ZeRoPH GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZeRoPH GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Gm Aplication-
Jump to: