TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wings losted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cobrassy

cobrassy

wings losted Empty
PostSubject: wings losted   wings losted I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:54 pm

cobrassy wrote:
hy i just bought wings of rage from the shop fo ... it appears in the wepshop stas but in game stas doesn t show i dont have it ! plz give me my wings ![url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/url]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img]
Back to top Go down
cobrassy

cobrassy

wings losted Empty
PostSubject: Re: wings losted   wings losted I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:39 am

why the fuk no one answers here give me my wings i spend 2000 credits on it X(X(X(X( lazy like always
Back to top Go down
Trixti

Trixti

wings losted Empty
PostSubject: Re: wings losted   wings losted I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Dont panic
Back to top Go down
Trixti

Trixti

wings losted Empty
PostSubject: Re: wings losted   wings losted I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 pm

/closed
Item returned
Back to top Go down
Trixti

Trixti

wings losted Empty
PostSubject: Re: wings losted   wings losted I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 pm

wings losted Xlgncyijod890a78oer
wings losted 6zshie1l0gkr1vo6x9pz
This is your Small rage wings and webshop and in game if you sold it. IT is your problem item returned
Back to top Go down
cobrassy

cobrassy

wings losted Empty
PostSubject: Re: wings losted   wings losted I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:55 pm

this is bullshit trixti and u know it !!!
Back to top Go down
cobrassy

cobrassy

wings losted Empty
PostSubject: Re: wings losted   wings losted I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 pm

make the webshop right ppl u moke in our faces whatta laugh team of admins u are!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wings losted Empty
PostSubject: Re: wings losted   wings losted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wings losted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Losted items-
Jump to: