TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem with my stats!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ekowalk

Problem with my stats! Empty
PostSubject: Problem with my stats!   Problem with my stats! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:25 pm

I have 32767 Points Energy, and i have 760 mana! What is going on ?! I want to my real stats!
Please help!
Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my stats!   Problem with my stats! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Thats proppably the bug that hits u when u have a set with mana option. If im correct when u take off ur set ur mana should be normal. If thats the problem u need items w/o mana. Btw if im correct thats quite common to have that bug.
Back to top Go down
ekowalk

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my stats!   Problem with my stats! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:59 pm

When i do resets is everything alright but when im on the spot and i use skil exp go on mana is: 16!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I take off my set and its didn't work, when i come back to server( when i do reset) I have 65235 mana i go to spot(spider)
I attack and my mana is: 14 and when i exp ist up. I have 400 lvl and mana is: 640
Back to top Go down
GhynevaR

GhynevaR

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my stats!   Problem with my stats! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm

I have the same problem wont get fixed unless they rr your stats you probably have a summoner you can either wear a set with hp amnd mana or you need to start over and I am just a player
Back to top Go down
ekowalk

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my stats!   Problem with my stats! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Now i have 32767 points Vitality and i have 360 hp.
It's stupid!
Back to top Go down
GhynevaR

GhynevaR

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my stats!   Problem with my stats! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:06 pm

SOme admin should test when it gets bug and make a thread about warning people to avoid trouble I agree it is stupid and what is worst you can't fix unless admin off game rest your stats.Or start your char again I had mine done twice but this time i stay bug I dont want to start over a third time
Back to top Go down
7ig3r

7ig3r

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my stats!   Problem with my stats! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Thats bug
Back to top Go down
Trixti

Trixti

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my stats!   Problem with my stats! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:18 pm

You need item + mana option
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my stats!   Problem with my stats! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with my stats!
Page 1 of 1