TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Blade...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TXMUinabox

Lost Blade... Empty
PostSubject: Lost Blade...   Lost Blade... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 am

Admin, I just lost my Nightmare Blade while mounting a seed spear on its socket...due to panic and madness that i couldn't get the item and waited for 5mins still nothing happened i closed my Mu window without taking a screenshot...there i know i should've been open minded to take an ss, but tell me Sir/Ma'am that would it be possible to retrieve my lost item? You can see it in my log that i do have that item...

Lost Item: -Nightmare Blade+15+Full Opts+3 Sockets

Seeds on it:
Socket 1: Empty (removed) (tried to mount Fire - Increase Dmg+20)
Socket 2: Empty (removed)
Socket 3: Lightning - Critical 8%

I really do hope for a retrieval for that blade, played 20hrs+ to hunt Kundun and buy/sell trading ancient/exc's items to get what i had now...

More power to TheXMu & the Staffs
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

Lost Blade... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Blade...   Lost Blade... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 am

TXMUinabox wrote:
Admin, I just lost my Nightmare Blade while mounting a seed spear on its socket...due to panic and madness that i couldn't get the item and waited for 5mins still nothing happened i closed my Mu window without taking a screenshot...there i know i should've been open minded to take an ss, but tell me Sir/Ma'am that would it be possible to retrieve my lost item? You can see it in my log that i do have that item...

Lost Item: -Nightmare Blade+15+Full Opts+3 Sockets

Seeds on it:
Socket 1: Empty (removed) (tried to mount Fire - Increase Dmg+20)
Socket 2: Empty (removed)
Socket 3: Lightning - Critical 8%

I really do hope for a retrieval for that blade, played 20hrs+ to hunt Kundun and buy/sell trading ancient/exc's items to get what i had now...

More power to TheXMu & the Staffs

We Need SS to solve ur losted item
Back to top Go down

Lost Blade...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Losted items-
Jump to: