TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Set Lost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wakashimazu

Set Lost                 Empty
PostSubject: Set Lost    Set Lost                 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:58 am

Hi my friend Brisa lost set Goku ss4+15+fo+3 socket full can you check the logs to see what happend? was when the server got disconnected, before my friend leave it on the vault, then like 6 min later the server disconnect, then when got back, the set was lost.

P.S: If you need more detalis just tell me.

Regards
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: Set Lost    Set Lost                 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 am

Wakashimazu wrote:
Hi my friend Brisa lost set Goku ss4+15+fo+3 socket full can you check the logs to see what happend? was when the server got disconnected, before my friend leave it on the vault, then like 6 min later the server disconnect, then when got back, the set was lost.

P.S: If you need more detalis just tell me.

Regards

We Need SS to losted item's

if u dont have ss we can't help u back ur item's
Back to top Go down
Wakashimazu

PostSubject: Re: Set Lost    Set Lost                 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:26 pm

How we will know that the set will dissapear when the server back???? the only thing to do is to search on the logs the item on the char Brisa account Borboleta, just that... and you will see that dissapear, the problem is because the server failed no because the user did something (delete, give, trade... etc) if you have a picture of your vault that can be strange, as an admin you can search the logs for the right answer, that is only some of Goodwill, all the time that we are online.... for me picture doesnt mean anything i saw many times on other servers guys using Photoshop to edit them, for me the only proof are the logs... even the admin Akuma saw Brisa with the set in lorencia, he started to transform the people (skin).

Regards.

P.S: I won that set in the event that made ElDroga...
Back to top Go down
Wakashimazu

PostSubject: Re: Set Lost    Set Lost                 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Im waiting for Inguss that looks the logs.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
evanzheng

PostSubject: Re: Set Lost    Set Lost                 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:10 am

agree what you said.....................how will people know item will dissapear???especially for begginer....had you GM anounce to take a SS when player got the item????? no right????
Back to top Go down
SexySarah

PostSubject: Re: Set Lost    Set Lost                 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:59 am

Even have SS or not..Administrator can check logs...on his items...
especially if he buyed that item on Webshop nor donating Wink
well..lets wait the administrator..

requesting for thread closure[only admin can decide]
and no spam Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set Lost    Set Lost                 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Set Lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum