TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ADM Help Me Please....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowzero

ADM Help Me Please.... Empty
PostSubject: ADM Help Me Please....   ADM Help Me Please.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 am

Hi ADM My friend "Yamila" has been hacked, your account has been changed: password, email and secret question. I wonder if it is possible to reclaim your account.

initial mailing was MALITO.19 @ HOTMAIL.COM

Back to top Go down
TheWALL

TheWALL

PostSubject: Re: ADM Help Me Please....   ADM Help Me Please.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:49 am

LoL if he was hacked then let him speak for himself and contact admin. Admin cant give information on accounts that is not yours.
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: ADM Help Me Please....   ADM Help Me Please.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:32 am

shadowzero wrote:
Hi ADM My friend "Yamila" has been hacked, your account has been changed: password, email and secret question. I wonder if it is possible to reclaim your account.

initial mailing was MALITO.19 @ HOTMAIL.COM

yeah PigBen has right

and he's hacked i think Yamilia wat he doing that way

well let's invistigate that problem's...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADM Help Me Please....   ADM Help Me Please.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADM Help Me Please....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Help Section-
Jump to: