TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROBLEMS IN PK RANKING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YuHu

PROBLEMS IN PK RANKING Empty
PostSubject: PROBLEMS IN PK RANKING   PROBLEMS IN PK RANKING I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:55 am

Hello! I wanted to comment that a while ago into the page to look at my ranking in PK and I had gone deaths 2000-2100! Not because they have been, but I like that I would put it well, as I have not been many hours killing people for nothing = (. If the top 5 this: 708 (Ranking) Yuhua (Name) 55 (deaths).

Thanks and I hope the problem solucioneis, Greetings!
Back to top Go down
YuHu

PROBLEMS IN PK RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS IN PK RANKING   PROBLEMS IN PK RANKING I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 am

I have not replied to this message and I have not gained more than 1 week after the 6000 credit, I really feel upset about it, this message does not even it will have read, and the other saying it would charge Zero answered within 24 hours. Since it has been several days of this, I would like a quick fix, because my problem I only take a maximum of 5 minutes solved it?

Regards.
Back to top Go down

PROBLEMS IN PK RANKING
Page 1 of 1