TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tomguy

LOST MY F.O SHIELD :((( Empty
PostSubject: LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((   LOST MY F.O SHIELD :((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:06 pm

my name is Ex3cute,
i put my FO shield in the seed resercher and put seed of ground in the socket, i press OK then the game got stuck and i lost the shield Sad((
PLEASE GIVE IT BACK TO ME

PROOF:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
cobrassy

cobrassy

PostSubject: Re: LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((   LOST MY F.O SHIELD :((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:23 pm

mister that ss aren t proofs to anything who u trying to fool here? first of all in a item u can put only one seed of a quind u haved one earth there so u can t put the second earth and where s the ss u losted the item in combination i can t see it
Back to top Go down
tomguy

PostSubject: Re: LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((   LOST MY F.O SHIELD :((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Ok :

1) i will be happy to add screenshots of anything

2) i know u cant add 2 of the same but it let me add idk why (maybe 2 earth works)

3) i dont have SS that i lost because the game got stuck THE ITEM WAS THERE I JUST CANT GET IT OUT and game is stuck and i cant press ESC so i exited and when i came back its gone....
Back to top Go down
tomguy

PostSubject: Re: LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((   LOST MY F.O SHIELD :((( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:53 am

GMS you help all other players but not me......
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((   LOST MY F.O SHIELD :((( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:12 am

tomguy wrote:
GMS you help all other players but not me......

Ur account will be investigate...

and after that i talk to Akuma....

1 more thing did u read the forum rules???

dont edit ur ss we need original copy,

or else will be ignore ur report...!
Back to top Go down
tomguy

PostSubject: Re: LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((   LOST MY F.O SHIELD :((( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 am

Wow sorry i didnt know, i dont have original but,
if u dont belive me, i cant make a video of me show you all characters and all banks 0-9 and you will see that im not lying...
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((   LOST MY F.O SHIELD :((( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 am

tomguy wrote:
Wow sorry i didnt know, i dont have original but,
if u dont belive me, i cant make a video of me show you all characters and all banks 0-9 and you will see that im not lying...

Talk to Akuma in game

he will replace ur FO shield...
Back to top Go down
tomguy

PostSubject: Re: LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((   LOST MY F.O SHIELD :((( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 am

website is off, ill try to login to server...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((   LOST MY F.O SHIELD :((( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST MY F.O SHIELD :(((
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Losted items-
Jump to: