TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost F.O imperial sword

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyrus

Zephyrus

Lost F.O imperial sword Empty
PostSubject: Lost F.O imperial sword   Lost F.O imperial sword I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:34 pm

while applying a fire seed in my imperial sword it bugged and i couldn't do anything besides ctrl + alt + delete and i lost my sword, i tried everything but nothing worked.

screenshots:

Lost F.O imperial sword Screen062619260002

Lost F.O imperial sword Screen062619260003
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: Lost F.O imperial sword   Lost F.O imperial sword I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:20 am

Do u have SS after adding the seed...

ur SS is adding for the seed and u dont have the SS after finish / losted item's...
Back to top Go down
Zephyrus

Zephyrus

PostSubject: Re: Lost F.O imperial sword   Lost F.O imperial sword I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 am

i clicked to apply the seed, but the npc didn't add the seed and bugged everything, i tried to take the items back but i couldn't take them away from the machine

after reading your post i logged back and here is my inventory

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lost F.O imperial sword Screen062621270000
Back to top Go down
Zephyrus

Zephyrus

PostSubject: Re: Lost F.O imperial sword   Lost F.O imperial sword I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 am

if you look at the chat on the first screen you will see this:

"close inventory after moving your items in the inventory"

i tried to remove the items from the machine but for some reason they bugged and it didnot add the seed to the weapon, i tride to move my character i tride everything only thing i could do was to press alt + f4, when i logged back i had lost my items i bought the sword on the shop today! i lost the sword the seed the chaos and the creation

edit:
now that i'm calm, i felt that i forgot to explain clearly what happened.
After i bought my imperial sword on the webshop, i went to sky event and as you can see on the ss those 3 items, i was gonna turn them into seeds, but before that i thought i should get my sword to +15, +28. I made it to +9 before sky event, so before upgrading it further i thought i should apply some seeds, and what happened was i got the seeds and the rest of the items and started, first seed applied perfectly no problems, on the next attempt i threw all the items in the machine clicked to add the seed, but nothing happened, it paralyzed and i couldn't remove my items off of the machine, i couldn't do anything, only thing left me to do was to alt+f4 and pray of it to be on my inventory, but it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Zephyrus

Zephyrus

PostSubject: Re: Lost F.O imperial sword   Lost F.O imperial sword I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 pm

am i gonna get, atleast an answer?
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: Lost F.O imperial sword   Lost F.O imperial sword I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:49 pm

OK PM me in game i will replace ur item
Back to top Go down
cobrassy

cobrassy

PostSubject: Re: Lost F.O imperial sword   Lost F.O imperial sword I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 pm

u only reply at losted items reply at all forum noobs not only losted items it s a forum
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: Lost F.O imperial sword   Lost F.O imperial sword I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 pm

are u blind??

i reply all post on forum's

not losted item only...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost F.O imperial sword   Lost F.O imperial sword I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost F.O imperial sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Losted items-
Jump to: