TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why not ?!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyShana

Why not ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Why not ?!?   Why not ?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:56 am

hello admins and gm's Smile

well as i saw in the web shop there are many cool sets and stuff !! but the problem is if u guys put all these wonderful sets why dont u put all the sets ?!! not just these one's !! u know i wanted to donate for a seraphim set ( for elf ) and when i looked in web shop i didn't find it !! or any other good elf set even tho these sets are very strong and very rare to find !! :S this will be unfair cuz u put only weak sets like wind and that vine set or whatever its called !! !! these only normal set that we can get them easily in game !! ... what am i saying is ,,, if u wanna this server to be perfect at least try to fitful what players want :S slphyid and red spirit and iris are nice !! bt some people doesn't want to buy them ! :S put more options for us so we could donate and buy what we want freely :/ !! i guess im not asking much from u !! :S so i hope this thing will be done soon Smile

i appreciate ur help Smile !

Back to top Go down
Smooth

Why not ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not ?!?   Why not ?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:38 am

SexyShana wrote:
hello admins and gm's Smile

well as i saw in the web shop there are many cool sets and stuff !! but the problem is if u guys put all these wonderful sets why dont u put all the sets ?!! not just these one's !! u know i wanted to donate for a seraphim set ( for elf ) and when i looked in web shop i didn't find it !! or any other good elf set even tho these sets are very strong and very rare to find !! :S this will be unfair cuz u put only weak sets like wind and that vine set or whatever its called !! !! these only normal set that we can get them easily in game !! ... what am i saying is ,,, if u wanna this server to be perfect at least try to fitful what players want :S slphyid and red spirit and iris are nice !! bt some people doesn't want to buy them ! :S put more options for us so we could donate and buy what we want freely :/ !! i guess im not asking much from u !! :S so i hope this thing will be done soon Smile

i appreciate ur help Smile !

I BELIEVE YOU CAN !!
I WAS THINKING ... xmu STAFF
xmu pvp (dont die ) using sets f.o

i was thinking yall should minimize the Hp of the characters to be more fun ... we like to kill !!! using sets (with sokets espacially)
Back to top Go down
ElDroga

Why not ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not ?!?   Why not ?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:56 am

im agree.. i tryed found phantom or destroy or victory sets in webshop but they arent there :S i love that sets and i cant get it =.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why not ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not ?!?   Why not ?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why not ?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Suggestions-
Jump to: