TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General problem thread

Go down 
+3
ElDroga
cobrassy
ddragonfly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

General problem thread Empty
PostSubject: General problem thread   General problem thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Im playing on TheXMU for some time now (almost since opening of server) and i have to sadly say things are bad.
1) Voting problem is still there. Ofc our dear Admin said everything is working fine. Well ppl prove him wrong.
2) Since 95% ppl use 3lvl wings i gotta say this. Options are bugged hard. Damage rebound is a suicidal option cuz it rebounds the damage u deal to the opponent.
3) Elfs are generally useless. Weak as a bug with or without their buffs. Not to mention new bows for elf dont work. Contacted admin ofc he said everything works just fine.
4) Wings 4lvl are weaker than 3lvl ones (lol)
5) Admin is buisy 24/7 so he cant spare 1hour to add items from donation or even most of the time reply on skype.
6) ''Server is always online 24/7'' Says admin. Well mostly thats true but when server goes offline for some reason after it goes back up Admin always says ''No problem server works always''

Those are only a few problems. Yea i know every1 from the staff is buisy with ep2 but jesus at least admit u sometimes make mistakes like every human (i mean admin here)

Generaly server is realy fun to play and most of ppl are realy nice but a few problems kill all the fun.
The gm's are good ppl (excluding one who's name i wont mention).

I dont want to flame the server or anything cuz i still play here and want to further on.
Renember this is not only my opinion but also most of the ppl i know.
That would be all i want to say.
Feel free to discuss.
Back to top Go down
cobrassy

cobrassy

PostSubject: Re: General problem thread   General problem thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:26 pm

100 % true dragon u should be right hand of inguss u ll do something here not gm s like zero and trixty he don t even bother to hear our problems and inguss is the worst of all he don t even listen us never this serv is fun an i play alot of my time here but to much bugs imblanced chars shitty bugs shitty everything and not the one time i wanted to quit because of bugs and i will if something isn t done

P s i want my wings !!!! god dammit]
Back to top Go down
ElDroga

PostSubject: Re: General problem thread   General problem thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:05 pm

im agree.. when i registred in forum about my problems i never get a solution and i make more than 8 post.. admin never reply .. maybe hes too bussy but-- if he make a server he have to help it..

when i read in "news" "we need only $220 for ep 2" i think u shouldnt ask people for money.. that sounds like we need pay to play better server.. maybe u can make promos so people will donate the enought to ep2.. ithink admin need be more online in forums .. i didnt see no reply of admin in all post of forum i hope admin read this and understand me.. im not saying junk about admin just giveing my opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
Trixti

Trixti

PostSubject: Re: General problem thread   General problem thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:42 pm

ddragonfly wrote:

The gm's are good ppl (excluding one who's name i wont mention).
What is there to be afraid of those who say this one
Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

PostSubject: Re: General problem thread   General problem thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Well if You say so ill say it so good gm's dont feel offended.
By a bad gm i mean BRUTAL.
He abuses his GM powers and insults other players (including me).
That is another problem i mean.
GM should be a person carefully chosed, a good and helpful person who doesnt mind replying to questions that can be easyli googled or checked in faq's. Right now any1 can become a GM. That sooner or later will kill the server.
Another thing is the Kundun spots on normal maps. Good thing they were removed but making em 999lvl doesnt change anything.
If a person knows how he can kill a kundun like that in 5sec.
Things like above may seem small but can slowly and accurate kill a server just like cancer.
I dont mean to offend any1 but making a server means responsibility for other players. Saying items from donation will be added after 24hours is just a example. If you'r to buisy to check the items once a day make a announcment items will be added once a week or 2.
Saying players will get items after 24hours and making em wait for 3-4 weeks will just make the Admin lose the trust of players.
Another thing is Skype. When is ay i want to donate and have a problem with it the problem got solved in 3mins.
After that when i write i didnt get items for 2days i get ignored.
When ppl on forum pm me problems with server i ask admin for something i can post on forum i get ignored.
That makes me feel like im close to sh1t.
That would be all i want to say for now.
Back to top Go down
cobrassy

cobrassy

PostSubject: Re: General problem thread   General problem thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 am

right !!!!! u have 100 % right
Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

PostSubject: Re: General problem thread   General problem thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Finally i had a normal talk with the Admin.
Here are the few info i got from him:
- Season2 is comming up quite soon with the new website
- Most of the bugs i mentioned and didnt mention will be fixed with the new files
- Items 5socket cannot be obtained till season2 is up
All because in season2 we will have a option of buying 5socket items ourselves in webshop
- In the new webshop when buying 5socket items YOU will be able to apply to them SEEDS UP TO LVL5

The exact date of release is still not known but u can expect it to be rather soon.
In other words keep resing, keep Voting and see ya on episode2 cheers

Ps. The monthly 10k credits were already added.
Back to top Go down
TheWALL

TheWALL

PostSubject: Re: General problem thread   General problem thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:30 pm

ddragonfly wrote:
Finally i had a normal talk with the Admin.
Here are the few info i got from him:
- Season2 is comming up quite soon with the new website
- Most of the bugs i mentioned and didnt mention will be fixed with the new files
- Items 5socket cannot be obtained till season2 is up
All because in season2 we will have a option of buying 5socket items ourselves in webshop
- In the new webshop when buying 5socket items YOU will be able to apply to them SEEDS UP TO LVL5

The exact date of release is still not known but u can expect it to be rather soon.
In other words keep resing, keep Voting and see ya on episode2 cheers

Ps. The monthly 10k credits were already added.

UP for this GOODNEWS!
pig
Back to top Go down
TeddyTheRipper

PostSubject: DF damn right ^_^   General problem thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 am

DF is sooooooo right ^_^. Just look at my problem called "MY HARD WORKED GOLDEN FENRIR" and what Gm answerd (because he was the guilty one) and you will rofl ^_^.I don´t called GM´s name Very Happy.But I rlly worked hard for the golden and DF knows it very good ^_^ so please do something about it Very Happy.

Nice day all of you!
Back to top Go down
wachon

PostSubject: Re: General problem thread   General problem thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 am

Nice dragon , you right Very Happy , is nice post and very good opinition Very Happy

+10 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General problem thread   General problem thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General problem thread
Page 1 of 1