TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When will the shop get fixed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keropi10

When will the shop get fixed? Empty
PostSubject: When will the shop get fixed?   When will the shop get fixed? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:32 am

its the third day for us in the Philippines. The RUDE GM Bluedevil (I think) said it will be fixed yesterday, but it seems he's wrong.

I hope you fix the webshop, and another problem is some of the player's bought items FO+15 but no socket.
Even the option "Empty Socket" is worth 3k credits.

And since I mentioned the RUDE GM bluedevil, he said to me that I was lying.
And he said to ElDroga "It's your fault, normal player's aren't suppose to use Donate Items" "I don't care about if you traded your items for
Donate items"

It's wrong for what he said and done.

and to remind the ADMIN, GM. IT'S THE 2ND WEEK SINCE I GOT HACKED, AND NO ONE HAS HELPED ME.

more power to TheXMU
Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

PostSubject: Re: When will the shop get fixed?   When will the shop get fixed? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 am

I honestly dunno a GM called Bluedevil.
The GM's i know are :
ZeRo
Akuma
TrixtiBM
GhynevaR
BRUTAL(admin)
2nd. The webshop will be open when the bugs will be fixed.
3rd about the players who got 5soc items wich turned into 1/0socket. The webshop was in the stage of testing. And no offence but if somethin seems 2good 2 be true it proppably aint true. Buying a eg. 5soc sword with a 5lvl socket for 4k credits is one of those 2g2bt things.
Back to top Go down
keropi10

PostSubject: Re: When will the shop get fixed?   When will the shop get fixed? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 pm

The rude gm is saying he is BLUEDEVIL.

and thanks for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will the shop get fixed?   When will the shop get fixed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When will the shop get fixed?
Page 1 of 1