TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

app: KillTox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frestyle

app: KillTox Empty
PostSubject: app: KillTox   app: KillTox I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:38 am

Character name in game :KillTox

Experience on mu:I played 5-6 years mu i got experience in a lot of servers.In a lot i started like a little but i grow up and became good or any times GM for a long time.
I played a lot of serverse ShadowMU s2.e1,Falloutmu s3.e2, After 1 year i got a chanse to be GM and i use it.I was on prove period and after 3 mouth i got the GM chanse.

What you make for server if u be GM?:If i have again the chanse to be a gm i will try to resolve players problems and server problem's if any1 will need me ill go and help and i will try to make players to vote every time, and if they want ill help they to donate for server.

I will be greatfull if u chose me to be a GM or if u give me a chanse and ill try to do all what i can to help server and players.

Can contact me on
Messenger: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] anytime
Or u can contact me on game or here.Ty Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down

app: KillTox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Gm Aplication-
Jump to: