TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
reykasuri777

reykasuri777

Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<... Empty
PostSubject: Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<...   Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:16 am

Just a little suggestion here!...
Honestly while I was playing...my character was in the Lorencia Ring.. I suddenly saw the POST MESSAGE (PM) at the lower left bottom of the screen..that there is someone(a player and maybe a newbie!) asking a question globally!.. This was his/her question... "How to Add Stats on the Website???"..Someone(IDK who he/she was! but thanx for him/her anyways!...) answered very simple: "Just remove the Number 1 on the address bar..and that's it you're DONE!.. Here is the Link in Adding Stats:

BEFORE, You can't ADD cuz ADMIN Disabled Add Stats Function on the Web!...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad ....

AFTER, By just removing Number 1 from the Address Bar!... Here it Goes!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...and that was it you can easily ADD 65535 stats if you want to get Banned!... lol! sunny cheers bounce Laughing Razz ...

I am not telling this to let the others know!....Actually I never tell anyone(ouch! sorry! pale I only tell one innocent guy! cuz he's a newbie! but that time 32K stats was not yet fixed).. And, obviously... I'm not the source..I'm not genius at all...I'm just an ordinary player who saw that Post Message .... bom ..So it means..I was not the only one who knew this!...
affraid
So, my suggestion is how about Fixing ASAP the ADD STATS on the Web!..So, that all players can add stats on the web!.. But it should have a 32767 max stats only..And beyond that max stats the web won't allow anyone to add!...

ThanX!... afro

Thank you to GM AkkiAKuma for being a Good and a warrior GM!.. scratch
Especially to GM ZeRoPH!.. who is proud to be a filipino!... lol! and as a GM .. JoB weLL Done!... ZeR0!...

Salamat King!...

This is just from an ordinary player, who loves killing other players Very Happy :.....

GOD BLESS this SERVER!...

CREDITS TO : silent <------- Hahaha! very Obvious Emoticons! ...

Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

PostSubject: Re: Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<...   Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:01 am

Let em add 65k stats lol. Every1 with stats above 32767 will be punished by exile. Let em have fun and renember to take a ss and report to gm/admin ing/on forum.
Simple as that ;]
Back to top Go down
yosadistic

PostSubject: Re: Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<...   Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Problem solved with website bug....
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Dumitrescu.S
TheXMuAdmin
Admin
TheXMuAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<...   Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:43 pm

FROM WEBSITE ADD STATS COMMAND IS REMOVED FOREVER !!!
Back to top Go down
https://thexmu.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<...   Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding 65535 Stats on the Website...>.<...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Suggestions-
Jump to: