TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem with stats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GhynevaR

GhynevaR

Problem with stats Empty
PostSubject: Problem with stats   Problem with stats I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:47 am

I spoke with zero and because of my char being bug I had to erase and start over i did and now I am bug again I have the right stats but my life goes to zero to 1 and energy the same way I need my stats reset I don't want to erase and start over again ...I get this problems even with no cloth accessories or anything pls I need help and I don't want to be told to start over other char It is second time with my summoner
Back to top Go down
GhynevaR

GhynevaR

Problem with stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with stats   Problem with stats I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:37 pm

No answer I am afraid to ask no solution?????????????
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

Problem with stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with stats   Problem with stats I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 pm

wtf...what happen again ur stat's???

admin fixed the stat's with 32 767 with no bug..
Back to top Go down
GhynevaR

GhynevaR

Problem with stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with stats   Problem with stats I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 pm

I dont know and yes they r that my stats now the correct but even with nothing my life and energy goes to 0 ene 16 Is there any way I can get my stats reset and with the adm panel can you do that .
It sucks !
Back to top Go down
GhynevaR

GhynevaR

Problem with stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with stats   Problem with stats I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
7ig3r

7ig3r

Problem with stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with stats   Problem with stats I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 pm

oh a new prob
Back to top Go down
GhynevaR

GhynevaR

Problem with stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with stats   Problem with stats I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 pm

It does not seem to be a new problem several ppl had this it should be a thread where they have this on an alert so ppl dont waste their time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem with stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with stats   Problem with stats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Problems Report-
Jump to: