TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM or ADMIN can u help me?...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrDhieee

GM or ADMIN can u help me?... Empty
PostSubject: GM or ADMIN can u help me?...   GM or ADMIN can u help me?... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:27 am

GM HELP ME PLSSS....Can't Open warehouse 2....there's my items FO and wings ..pls help me..
plsss

Your Player : MrDhieee
Back to top Go down
SexySarah

PostSubject: Re: GM or ADMIN can u help me?...   GM or ADMIN can u help me?... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:28 pm

1st. contact the administrator or PM dont just make double thread like this..you can edit your thread...but not to make again....

by the way..wait for their response
Back to top Go down
TheWALL

TheWALL

PostSubject: Re: GM or ADMIN can u help me?...   GM or ADMIN can u help me?... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:38 pm

I dont think hes double posting. Hes reporting 2 different problems. And dont post if your just gonna say "wait for admin, only admin can fix this" if you cant help then dont reply. They post it because they want admin to know for sure about their issue, And i think its pretty clear that in this section people wait for admins reply on their topic. And dont want some other members To remind them over again to habe patience coz only admin should solve.

Hope you get my point i have read a lot of topics with your replies. And your comments goes nowhere near helping.

pig
Back to top Go down
MrDhieee

PostSubject: Re: GM or ADMIN can u help me?...   GM or ADMIN can u help me?... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

lawl...im just asking why i can't open....coz i can't offer other players coz my items is in the other warehouse
...u can understand or no SexySarah?.....
Arrow
Back to top Go down
SexySarah

PostSubject: Re: GM or ADMIN can u help me?...   GM or ADMIN can u help me?... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:02 am

i know he have diferent problem

but he can make it on 1 thread only...

so stop ruinign me ok??im smarter than you....

im administrator on the other MU..so dont post if you only insulting me nor correcting me
Back to top Go down
TheWALL

TheWALL

PostSubject: Re: GM or ADMIN can u help me?...   GM or ADMIN can u help me?... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 am

im just letting you know that you are the one spamming. And not contributing any help in the thread ur trying to reply.. If you're smarter than me then you should post some helpful replies on other peoples thread. Think first if what your going to post will help or not..

And for your info i've been forum mods in diff games and software sites for the past 5 years.

Sorry admin if this thread went out of topic you can just close this thread..
Back to top Go down
MrDhieee

PostSubject: Re: GM or ADMIN can u help me?...   GM or ADMIN can u help me?... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:32 am

SexySarah i'm one of the ADMINISTRATOR in ZHYPERMU and im not insulting you ok?...

if ur sensitive don't post here in my thread ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM or ADMIN can u help me?...   GM or ADMIN can u help me?... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM or ADMIN can u help me?...
Page 1 of 1