TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings 7% options

Go down 
+2
LoveBK
Akuma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma

Akuma

Wings 7% options Empty
PostSubject: Wings 7% options   Wings 7% options I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:37 am

Well after testing with wings+7% and comment in my prev post. Yes wings with +7% people will not die because of the opts being to strong. So why not make the effect lower?

1 reason i say this is becuase once everyone have this wing no one can die lol....

Which could lead to you know.....

BTW: i tested it with both Semi and NPC wings with +7%

o_O i dont even know how he died here but u see the point... i don't even need to pot... and this gets a bit boring =/

i dunno its just a suggestion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoveBK

LoveBK

Wings 7% options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings 7% options   Wings 7% options I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Its abug wings am i right ?
Back to top Go down
TheXMuAdmin
Admin
TheXMuAdmin

Wings 7% options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings 7% options   Wings 7% options I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:53 am

We can just remove this wings option !
Back to top Go down
https://thexmu.forumotion.com
Akuma

Akuma

Wings 7% options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings 7% options   Wings 7% options I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Well did some more teting with wings. and i found that wings with 5% recovery +7% Hp ... no really need to pot >.<

But wings with all other opts + 7% with out the 5% complete recovery HP. U are killable if u dont pay attention to your pots.

Well what i am saying is If we take out or make the 5% complete Recovery HP a Blank opt( Says its there but not active).

It should at least make all the players killable.
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

Wings 7% options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings 7% options   Wings 7% options I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:22 am

okay now i am getting confuse here lol....

Wings with Recovery hp + 7% only not bugged

But Semi with no Return Damage is bugged

Reason i believe this is that Bugged wing u can't kill and still Returns Damage (not from ref)

So i change my suggestion after i do some more testing.....
Back to top Go down
chiii

chiii

Wings 7% options Empty
PostSubject: Chiii   Wings 7% options I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:16 am

chiii

i think the option reflect and defense success rate is the reason why you cannot be killed..

if you have a 2 ring with dsr option + your set and shield its a lot of percent that ur enemy will miss their attack its the time for the wing hp recovery to work.. so even if u didnt pots a lot u will not be killed..!! because the hp recovery is too high.!

the items now is much powerful than before..

many things have been change..!

hayyyzzz

+chiii+
Smile
Back to top Go down
7ig3r

7ig3r

Wings 7% options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings 7% options   Wings 7% options I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Code:
chiii

i think the option reflect and defense success rate is the reason why you cannot be killed..

if you have a 2 ring with dsr option + your set and shield its a lot of percent that ur enemy will miss their attack its the time for the wing hp recovery to work.. so even if u didnt pots a lot u will not be killed..!! because the hp recovery is too high.!

the items now is much powerful than before..

many things have been change..!

hayyyzzz

+chiii+ 

i think so
Back to top Go down
TheWALL

TheWALL

Wings 7% options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings 7% options   Wings 7% options I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:32 am

The 5% complete life recovery does alot. The 7% hp rec JOL option does help but not much. If u have high attack speed and you do aprox 20 hits per sec. Or more so if a player attacks you. in few secs u got a complete life recovery(full HP). i do know socket combinations that can kill players with 5%wing.. But i think its just through donation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wings 7% options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings 7% options   Wings 7% options I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings 7% options
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Suggestions-
Jump to: