TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Limit of people online = less laaggy

Go down 
+2
SexySarah
ForceBm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ForceBm

ForceBm

Limit of people online = less laaggy Empty
PostSubject: Limit of people online = less laaggy   Limit of people online = less laaggy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Hello TheXMu Administration, i think it would be great if u put a limit of people online, i say 4 example, if u have a conection that support only 100 users this only 100 users can join, no more, and the people who wants to enter maybe they can wait a few minutes while someone disconect.. i think it would be better for all people cause nobody will have lag and we can enjoy the game better Very Happy..its only a suggestion geek that i agree with happiness.. BB
Back to top Go down
SexySarah

PostSubject: Re: Limit of people online = less laaggy   Limit of people online = less laaggy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 pm

this suggestion will be rejected..if they will approve that..many players will be leaving on this game..coz players is always exited to the game

and then what if they enter the game and then they are always DC???
they will be disappointed and they will quit..

Back to top Go down
ForceBm

ForceBm

PostSubject: Re: Limit of people online = less laaggy   Limit of people online = less laaggy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 am

yes but if u have lag u wont be exited to play again
Back to top Go down
thesuspect

thesuspect

PostSubject: Re: Limit of people online = less laaggy   Limit of people online = less laaggy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 am

others will be disappointed....

sorry force NO for me
Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

PostSubject: Re: Limit of people online = less laaggy   Limit of people online = less laaggy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:57 am

Also for a no. Limiting ppl will be trublesome when server gets more of em >.<
And we dont want to end up like silk**** international lol.
At least thats my oppinion
Back to top Go down
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Limit of people online = less laaggy   Limit of people online = less laaggy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:48 am

LAG...
lag is something that have in every muonline server...(every mu have lag)
what should we do to prevent lag (to be less lag)

-dont drop BOXeS inside the town town .
- have u noticed more players in one same town MORE LLAG??( Dont be AFK in a popular town like( lorencia .devias ,noria)

but yes the server need to have a good internet connection ... im sure this mu have good connection.
like i said every mu have lag...

Very Happy THATS MY SUGGESTION ...

go X MUUU
better ingredients better server THEXMU.COM !!

Back to top Go down
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Limit of people online = less laaggy   Limit of people online = less laaggy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:52 am

thesuspect wrote:
others will be disappointed....

sorry force NO for me
LIKE UR PROFILE PIC..
Chris Chole and paul rodrigez best skaters ever!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dh3nZ

Dh3nZ

PostSubject: Re: Limit of people online = less laaggy   Limit of people online = less laaggy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 am

Its not exactly how many people are online gives the server LAG... running a better server needs

much resources and of course $$$$.. thats why they were asking for a donator for the maintenance of

the server and most probably upgrade.. even when they were making a web for us to easily discover

and of course for in game use like reset. freee credits and webshop, it'll be cost them a $$$$$

IF the server itself is capable of handling more thank 100 to 1000 players it would be

best......

Bottomline, it depends upon the SEVER Stability and Its Internet Service Provider (ISP)

how fast it gives internet (MBPS)

and lastly, The CPU itself have the important job for the server's stability.

should have best CPU Specification for running the best server.

that would be all.....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limit of people online = less laaggy   Limit of people online = less laaggy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limit of people online = less laaggy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Suggestions-
Jump to: