TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

adding some items in webshop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A4TeChPro

A4TeChPro

adding some items in webshop Empty
PostSubject: adding some items in webshop   adding some items in webshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 am

hi admin i suggest to add this items in webshop

SEED SPEAR lvl 1 and lvl 2 for credits

because some players don`t know where to find acc. and if they know other other player take kundun already..

hope in epi2 this will be added in webshop..

and i also suggest for uver hyon set
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

tnx
Back to top Go down
cobrassy

cobrassy

PostSubject: Re: adding some items in webshop   adding some items in webshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 pm

yes i agree with this post and u can put higher credit costs for good one s and low cost for bad ones Smile and for lvl 2 or 3 higer costs lets say that water ones started like 700- till 1500 credits the good ones Smile that way everyone can take with good work Smile
Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

PostSubject: Re: adding some items in webshop   adding some items in webshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 pm

There will be a problem with that ^_^
The webshop doesnt dettect Seed spheres or seeds ^_^
Eg. If u buy a item and have seed spheres in the depo upper left corner the item will apear on top of them making the seeds dissapear ^_^ In other words if u would buy eg 10 seed spheres one would pop up on another and u would end up with 1 ^_^
Maybe admin can fix that tho ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adding some items in webshop   adding some items in webshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adding some items in webshop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Suggestions-
Jump to: