TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem with DAO PAY‏

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SirSupreme

Problem with DAO PAY‏ Empty
PostSubject: Problem with DAO PAY‏   Problem with DAO PAY‏ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:07 am

I have a problem ... what happens is you buy credits for DAO PAY, send 2 messages and I have the 2 pins, but to redeem them, make me connection error. Help me! My character is SirSupreme.
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: Problem with DAO PAY‏   Problem with DAO PAY‏ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 am

SirSupreme wrote:
I have a problem ... what happens is you buy credits for DAO PAY, send 2 messages and I have the 2 pins, but to redeem them, make me connection error. Help me! My character is SirSupreme.

[5:44:49 PM] TheXMu.biz amazing SEASON 6: Contact received from TheXMu.biz amazing SEASON 6

add me on skype

kinglupi i send u where u can contack about daopay
Back to top Go down
cobrassy

cobrassy

PostSubject: Re: Problem with DAO PAY‏   Problem with DAO PAY‏ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:30 am

zero i send admin at thxmu for wings of summoner 5 sokets 2 weeks now
where the hell it s my wings ?

i want wings 5 soks
Back to top Go down
SirSupreme

PostSubject: Re: Problem with DAO PAY‏   Problem with DAO PAY‏ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:37 pm

ZeRo wrote:
SirSupreme wrote:

[5:44:49 PM] TheXMu.biz amazing SEASON 6: Contact received from TheXMu.biz amazing SEASON 6

add me on skype

kinglupi i send u where u can contack about daopay

don's have skype :S you have mail (hotmail) ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with DAO PAY‏   Problem with DAO PAY‏ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with DAO PAY‏
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Problems Report-
Jump to: