TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I speak my mind with respect

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GhynevaR

GhynevaR

I speak my mind  with  respect Empty
PostSubject: I speak my mind with respect   I speak my mind  with  respect I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:25 pm

I really don't like new changes here is a couple of suggestions
1-Make better drops besides coming and buying things on web-shop there is not much to do besides pk and that gets old!
2-fix event or in the one that works make different level spear drop
3-Please pay more attention to the players they are your customer I understand you want to make money but if you listen what ppl wants you will make more
4-If you can take care because there is too much problems then learn to delegate
I tell all this because I want more ppl playing not just new pl that will quit in couple weeks like is been happening gets bored too many bugs and nothing t look forward to

Last edited by GhynevaR on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomguy

PostSubject: Re: I speak my mind with respect   I speak my mind  with  respect I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Totally agree.
After you get set FS theres nothing to do.

P.S: are you the GM GhynevaR?
Back to top Go down
BM-PERICO

BM-PERICO

PostSubject: Re: I speak my mind with respect   I speak my mind  with  respect I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 pm

I agree with GhynevaR is very good Game Master (GM) and we always help, and I also I have a suggestion, I know a lot of computer science and server maintenance and creation of server and postulated to be proposing wanted GAME MASTER AS GHYNEVAR (GM) much I can help you with problems or issues files of SQL if you want to talk I'm on skype as [legendtwist] studied computer science career for 5 years for computer science and computer operating systems, plus we also need a GM to speak Spanish for the Argentine players or other places with the Spanish language,
Already thank you very much for reading

By: BMPERICO

I wanted to say that I have experience DIFFERENT MANAGEMENT SERVER AND ALSO MANY TUBE STATIONS GAME MASTER (GM)
MY OWN SERVER I TUBE 2 years ago and closed for lack of time IN MY HOUSE, PLEASE IF YOU WANT YA THINK I'M IN SKYPE SAVE

Thx for read my reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GhynevaR

GhynevaR

PostSubject: Re: I speak my mind with respect   I speak my mind  with  respect I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:33 am

Yes Tomguy I am the one and the same!
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

PostSubject: Re: I speak my mind with respect   I speak my mind  with  respect I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:53 pm

well see what happens. anyways good luck
Back to top Go down
TeddyTheRipper

PostSubject: Re: I speak my mind with respect   I speak my mind  with  respect I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Guys you realise Inguss not really reading this right? Razz Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I speak my mind with respect   I speak my mind  with  respect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I speak my mind with respect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Suggestions-
Jump to: