TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOT NICE AT ALL!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeddyTheRipper

NOT NICE AT ALL!!! Empty
PostSubject: NOT NICE AT ALL!!!   NOT NICE AT ALL!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:44 pm

I bought Oblivion armor and helm in new webshop ,as soon as it worked and i recive the items +5socket.Than gone back got another and look in game no socket :l.
I dont find it fairplay doing this with my set and than after i sent sms´s and put in passwords,didnt recive any credits.
I dont need the credits back but than give me my set at least how it should be with 5 sockets!!!

THX and all have a gr8 day!!!
Back to top Go down
Dh3nZ

Dh3nZ

NOT NICE AT ALL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT NICE AT ALL!!!   NOT NICE AT ALL!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:45 pm

TeddyTheRipper wrote:
I bought Oblivion armor and helm in new webshop ,as soon as it worked and i recive the items +5socket.Than gone back got another and look in game no socket :l.
I dont find it fairplay doing this with my set and than after i sent sms´s and put in passwords,didnt recive any credits.
I dont need the credits back but than give me my set at least how it should be with 5 sockets!!!

THX and all have a gr8 day!!!

Tsk....... have you select the options correctly?

I have bought same set too just yesterday... and i have it with FO 5 sockets.
Back to top Go down
BM-PERICO

BM-PERICO

NOT NICE AT ALL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT NICE AT ALL!!!   NOT NICE AT ALL!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:06 pm

I bought yesterday in the New WEBSHOP a sword with 5 socket and I appeared a mistake and you have to talk to the admin to give you an answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOT NICE AT ALL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT NICE AT ALL!!!   NOT NICE AT ALL!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOT NICE AT ALL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Problems Report-
Jump to: