TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good luck to all the players

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma

Akuma

Good luck to all the players Empty
PostSubject: Good luck to all the players   Good luck to all the players I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Well as you all know my Gm status has been removed and all my characthers are blocked. Without anyone telling me the reason. Well in anycase i won't say anything Negative about it becuase whats done is done. But i will hop on the forums once in a while to see if i can still help. Just saying Good Luck to all the players here. Because u guys need it Smile.
Back to top Go down
ddragonfly

ddragonfly

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to all the players   Good luck to all the players I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 pm

If the admin did this he is a "edit" bad person ^_^ "edit"
U are/were one of the best GM'S i know and its a pitty this has happened.
I was wondering why u got remved from GM list.
Anyways if the admin did it on purpouse he is like i said a "edit" Bad person xD "edit"
If ur going down imma comming with ya.

Last edited by ddragonfly on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wakashimazu

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to all the players   Good luck to all the players I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:59 pm

That is so sad, because you was the best Gm here, you was always helping players and being online, and always answering the questions that the players did, that is really strange... Anyway good luck on the things that you want to do now.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
tomguy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to all the players   Good luck to all the players I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:15 am

whaaaaa?
i dissapear for 2 days and u get blocked?
o.o
just wanna say that u were THE BEST gm ive ever seen on any mu.
nice knowing u.
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to all the players   Good luck to all the players I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 am

thx guys but whats done is done.
Back to top Go down
TeddyTheRipper

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to all the players   Good luck to all the players I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:28 pm

I´m really sorry for that and I know you didn´t really like me Very Happy (BornBad) but I also got IP ban with no reason omg ^_^. I think Inguss just had a bad time and want to revange on us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to all the players   Good luck to all the players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good luck to all the players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXMu :: Problems Report-
Jump to: