TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin+Gm Help Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tieulinh

Admin+Gm Help Me Empty
PostSubject: Admin+Gm Help Me   Admin+Gm Help Me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 am

OK Admin that la Tot Bung

Last edited by Tieulinh on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

Admin+Gm Help Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin+Gm Help Me   Admin+Gm Help Me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 am

Tieulinh wrote:
Gm sparse tieulynh my character today I sell sets of Vegeta SSJ4 Fo 3Socket 4% 7% 10%, the character CuBlie buy online transactions, not directly tiep.toi sell phone cards, it tells me included two items first and then read the card and I put two items into it without reading and forced me to add do.toi was put into action should be forced to add an item to another, but it did not take the money and asked me to adding items I knew that I should not have fooled any other way is by Gm help me regain the three items.
Gm would be fair to regain my clothes that I bought from him khonng Lov3story if I can believe in the authenticity game.
We hope you help to pay for his fairness and for a healthy game scam
Thank you very much

Tieulinh
Our Server not ligal to selling item's from money

to other's player's

if u selling or buying item's just swap it to item's too not the money or something card's
Back to top Go down

Admin+Gm Help Me
Page 1 of 1