TheXMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheXMu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pet Store in PC shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyrus

Zephyrus

Pet Store in PC shop Empty
PostSubject: Pet Store in PC shop   Pet Store in PC shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:29 pm

This is my first post here so, i'll try to be as clear as possible.

Well i've started playing thexmu in these 3 last weeks and i've really enjoined my time until yesterday, where after 15 hours of collecting items to make my own fenrir, in the attempt to turn my broken horn into a full restored horn of fenrir, it failed, i really got pissed and decided to quit the server, but i thought i could suggest to add more pets on the PC shop, like, horn of fenrir (red), dinorant, uniria, satan and angel, it would be really nice if i didn't have to farm it again for another 15 hours (not only me, but any player) for the items, and when we are about to make our own fenrir it fails. Since i got this oppotunity to expose my thoughts, i wanna ask to the admin to add the Condor feather to the shop, because like me, many people don't want to use the shop wings, and we want to create our wings, i'm saying this because i haven't found a way to get acient items here so a condor feather would be really good.
now back into the fenrir thing well atleast increase the drop rate of the items MAINLY the BLESS OF THE GUARDIAN, that's because of this item that we have to collect 100 times that this task takes alot of time, it's really depressing when you put all this work and when you think you'll get a fenrir you don't, so please dear ADMIN think about it.

Yours Zephyrus.
Back to top Go down
TheWALL

TheWALL

PostSubject: Re: Pet Store in PC shop   Pet Store in PC shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:19 am

you can actually buy ferir in webshop click the category with rings pendats and so on... You can hunt accient items from kundun. You cab see kundun in" sky event"
or in kalima+6... Hope this help. Enjoy..

And keep voting so that you can get more credits to use to buy items in webshop..
Back to top Go down
Zephyrus

Zephyrus

PostSubject: Re: Pet Store in PC shop   Pet Store in PC shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:56 am

thanks for the info.

just one more question, how do i get in sky event?

and other events like hitandup,summer event and others?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Store in PC shop   Pet Store in PC shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet Store in PC shop
Page 1 of 1